Specialties Whole House Remodels
Whole Home Remodeling in Northern Virginia and Montgomery County, Maryland
Get in Touch With a Sun Design Whole Home Design Consultant Today!
Whole Home Remodeling at Sun Design
Ready to transform the look and feel of your house and turn it into a home you’ll love for generations? Be it due to lifestyle changes, a growing family, or outdated styles and layouts, whole home remodels are a great way to transform your home into the space of your dreams.
There’s so much to consider when designing your whole home remodel and at Sun Design, we have the right team whom specialize in whole home remodels that prioritize your needs to create the perfect space for your family. A few of the many options to consider could be:
- Additions: Adding footprint space can certainly bring the family together through the use of a new in-law suite or simply redefine living spaces for all.
- Kitchen & Dining Space: Thinking beyond the rectangular closed off rooms by designing and constructing a space that flows seamlessly from one room to the next with enough room for you, your family and guests.
- Indoor-Outdoor Flow: As a Northern Virginia and Montgomery County, Maryland resident you understand that we experience all four seasons. Let’s create spaces that you can enjoy throughout the year bringing natural light to its fullest potential in your home.
- Customize Your Master Suite: Whether you are winding down at the end of the day, or hustling off to work, your master suite is your own personal zone. It should have the storage, the light, counter space, walk-in closets, spa-like feeling, make-up counters, bath and shower you need.
- Convenient and Functional Bathrooms: Adding a walk-in shower, or a sauna, or rearranging to maximize on your space, you will appreciate our dedication to making your dream come true.
- Not Just a Basement: Basements aren’t just rec rooms for the kids anymore. We’re creating one-of-a-kind basements to include: wine cellars, yoga rooms, home offices, in-law suites and more.
- A Welcoming Entry: The front entry and foyer space play a big role in your home’s first impressions and guests settling in for your hosted gatherings.
- Universal Design: When the time comes that you need something better suited to your current lifestyle, you have more than one option. Instead of moving out of the home where you’ve created lasting memories, consider an aging-in-place remodel to allow for main-level or single-level living.
Our Whole Home Remodeling Process
From concept to completion, we take pride in offering a detailed and successful design and remodeling process for your whole home remodel. From the start of design, we’ll outline the project schedule and plans so you know exactly what to expect.
Our goal is to provide expert design-build services with exceptional customer experience, so you can be assured of an exciting and stress-free remodel.
The success of each project starts with your own personal Sun Design team including a Design Consultant, Designer, Specialty Designer, Architectural CAD Drawer, and a Project Manager. With a dedicated team, we can provide effective design solutions and plan to build your project efficiently while building lasting relationships.
What Our Clients Say
“Sun Design renovated our 1970s 4-level split home a year ago. The entire process from design to demolition to construction to finishing touches was great. The project was completed on time. We are so happy with the end results!” – K.H.
“We used Sun Design for a renovation a few years back and were thrilled with the results. Craig and his exceptional team were thoughtful, creative and practical – coming up solutions that met the needs of our family including boys and dogs – while also giving us great design, new space, and a home we LOVE.” – C & I
Ready to Get Started?
Stop by our offices for more information or contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Schedule your free in-home consultation today
”Their service has been wonderful. As I said before, my husband was a little apprehensive. They brought us into the office and we met with one of the partners and they generally just made us feel very comfortable.”Anonymous