5 MORE Tips For A Stress Free Remodel
If you’ve already read our top five tips for a stress free remodel, you’re well on your way to a calmer, more easeful remodeling relationship. Below are five MORE tips to help make the experience as effortless as possible.
Things to do:
1. Communicate Openly:
- Who to call in an emergency
- Daily carpenter schedules
- Management of trades
- Change order procedures
2. Tackle Disputes Head On:
- Clarify process for conflict resolution
- What does mutual agreement look like?
3. Know When You’re Finished:
- What constitutes “done”?
- Identify project closeout procedures
4. Clarify the Warranty Process:
- Length of time
- What does it cover?
- Who/what does it affect?
5. Last But Not Least:
Share your experience to benefit others through testimonials and referrals. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Get answers in writing.
Schedule your free in-home consultation today
”We wanted to tell you how pleased we are with our renovated Kitchen. We are still moving back into it, and don’t have everything where we want it. Thus far, we haven’t found a single thing we’d do differently. Thanks to all the people in.”Donald and Jeanne